[Gmecm] a question of timing

Mike V efi
Fri Mar 17 13:28:44 UTC 2006

Hi Will,
I looked into the fast setup about a year ago, and email
a few people and was told it probably would work.
I was also told that an older version of the E-Dist
probably would work.  The MSD set up is under $300
and looks like it has what I need.  I'd be very interested
to hear about a Fast setup interfaced with an older GMECM
if you've seen it done.  I'm getting ready to buy the MSD now.
MIke V