[Gmecm] Torque converter clutch on 1226869

David Allen davida1
Sat Mar 25 02:47:23 UTC 2006

  Dennis;  the ECM is a reman unit purchased for a MAF to 2-bar
speed-density swap.  I have never seen this output work on this ECM.  The
diagram shows the TCC on pin A.7 on the ECM.  Will inspect the connector
again.
  The TCC does work and I have a manual switch for temporary use.
  I will open the ECM and look for any burned parts. I'm beginning to think
along the same lines you are about that being a dead output. :-(
  Thanks,
David