[Gmecm] Back to square one

Mike V efi
Mon May 15 04:39:39 UTC 2006

At 01:44 PM 5/14/2006 +0100, you wrote:
> > it, then Bill Calgano (Maryland, US) did some major clean-up and added to
> > the editdable parameters.  Bill has released several updates. .
> > MV
>
>Version 1.0-eval. I downloaded it 2 days ago. Is this the latest?
>
>Robin

Latest is V.1.2a I think.  Contact Bill.  He obviously doesn't make his living
selling Promgrammer.  He charges a token amount.  His info should be
  in the help pull-down.  $10 I think.
With the US dollar in the crapper, that's what, the equal of a cup of
coffee in the UK these days?    8-)      Bill is an all around nice guy.
Cheers,
MV