[Gmecm] disassembly 101 / writing a commented hack

Darren Freed darrenfreed
Tue May 16 00:42:47 UTC 2006

That is the disassembler I used for all my 6811 needs.  It works well,
and a text editor (with a good search function) is valuable to comment
all the ram/rom locations as you figure them out.  There should be a
definition file for your ALDL stream in that .zip file on the ftp site
(I can't remember the name of the top of my head...).

I now use IDA, simply because a text disassembly of 332 based code is
way to large/cumbersome to manipulate.

darren