[Gmecm] Air bag delete

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Tue Nov 14 13:28:05 UTC 2006

Nice,  this is what I was hoping to find. No worries about the feds,
they're OK with what I'm doing :-)

BTW - it's also a federal offense to mess with the emissions system on a
car or truck intended to be operated on public roadway. Nobody here
would do THAT, would they? :-) :-) :-)

Thanks again guys,

Bill