[Gmecm] engine convresion

Jay Vessels jay
Mon Nov 20 01:21:13 UTC 2006

Hi there!

This is an iron-head V6/60, so you're in luck.  There's no kit around,
but the iron-head 3.1 with a distributor was used in the early-90s
Camaro and Firebird with MPI.  There's your donor car.

The older F-body cars had a 2.8V6 MPI system that would also work.
Also, some 1985-1986 2.8V6 FWD cars had iron heads and MPI and a
distributor, and I think all V6 Fieros fit that bill as well.

Jay Vessels
1982 Chevrolet S-10 Sport, 2.8V6 TBI
1984 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport, 2.8V6 (TBI pending)