[Gmecm] 60° V6 Cam

Jay Vessels jay
Tue Nov 28 02:13:23 UTC 2006

Hi there!

V6/60 engines are defined primarily by the heads they have.  They're not
referred to as "Series", but rather by generation.  The first generation
V6/60 had iron heads.  The second generation V6/60 had aluminum heads
and was only in FWD vehicles.  The third generation V6/60 has redesigned
aluminum heads, roller cams, and more, and is the current V6/60 in
production.  It is also only in FWD vehicles.

The V6/60 family tree is here:
http://60degreev6.com/view.php?pg=familytree

Jay Vessels
1982 Chevrolet S-10 Sport, 2.8V6 TBI
1984 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport, 2.8V6 (TBI pending)