[Gmecm] TBI conversion

BNRVL at aol.com BNRVL
Thu Nov 30 15:43:02 UTC 2006

  Hello , I have a print of an  article from  January 1994 issue of Street
Rod , written by Doc Frohmader who  outlines some details for  a Low Budget
Injection system for Mike Moeller's 1939 Chevy Sedan .

 The parts are from a 1988-92 Chevy Truck , salvage yard variety . I want to
follw this recepie for my 1933 Dodge Pickem-up Truck .It has a 1969 Corvette
350 CI engine ,Sig Erson can, numbers unknown but a nice  smooth 800-1000 rpm
idle , factory alum intake ,  Carter 4 Bbl. carb. 350 automatic trans.. and at
3500 rpm it will jump one lane when opened up to 4200 rpm , so I do not need
any more speed for a daily driver , just improved gas mileage which now is 15
mpg highway .

 Ihave not been able to locate an email for Mr. Frohmader nor Mr. Moeller ,
so a follow up for current info on the project is not possible as of today .

  Can any one help me  ?, in  that I am ready  to begin  a parts list and
begin to accumilate  pieces for this endeavor  now.

 Thank you

 Bob Norville
  Memphis,Tn. area