[Gmecm] TBI conversion

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Thu Nov 30 19:27:21 UTC 2006

Thanks for the comments, Jared and Steve, my outstanding issues are more from a mechanical/physical logistics than electrical/connections point, I'm quite familiar w/ the sensors to computers, ie 2 coolant, etc, and am when I say will it work (or in the case of this engine, I'm still not been under the hood to know if there is really a ECM coolant sensor), it is more from an ease of connections standpoint than electrical connectivity and compatibility.

These are definately areas that the chap I was replying to may have concerns, though so the comments may help him.

My reply was more to help him get started in it lists some of the quesitons I'm working through in my project.