[Gmecm] re dual4cyldis modulefor v8 use

Ford, Pat Pat.Ford
Tue Oct 3 11:24:16 UTC 2006

 bmw v12s as well!
Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of Gary Evans
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 11:24 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] re dual4cyldis modulefor v8 use

Ferrari. Wow. I did not know that. The dual ECUs do have some
advantages:

- Separate O2 feedback loop for each bank.
- One ecu can completely fail and you can still drive.
- Ability to do interesting things like partial DFCO and soft(er) rev
limiter.

However, I would still love to see someone do a working single ECU
setup, if only as an exercise in pushing what can be done with a GM ECM.

-Gary