[Gmecm] Modify $8D to work on MPFI 3.1L DIS engine

Gary Evans gary
Fri Sep 1 02:15:41 UTC 2006

On Aug 31, 2006, at 6:46 PM, Brendan Patten wrote:

> Okay, I want to run the ever popular $8D code on my 1990 Cavalier 3.1L

<rant> Ah, see this is where a forum format (or at least a search
function!) would be immensely helpful. This subject was just covered in
detail a while back and I spent the last 20 minutes looking all over
the place for the relevant post. </rant>.

Anyway, here it is in all its glory. I found it very enlightening and
it answers a lot of your questions I think. If you get it working, let
us know. I would like to do the same on my car but have not gotten
around to trying it yet...

Gary Evans
1977 Jaguar XJ12