[Gmecm] 4L60e

Don Sauman donsauman
Wed Sep 6 03:27:58 UTC 2006

The part about the pressure control solenoid is right at least as far as
a 4L80E is concerned. The force motor up to to '93 worked on a freq of
292.5Hz '94 on used 614Hz.. They not changeable in the trans.

I have the same problem in that my controller is 1993, but the trans is
1996. Can get little info on either effect of using the cross
configuration or the later controller with a NA diesel.

I am looking at designing my own Tiptronics style shift.

Don