[Gmecm] Re: Early and Late DIS compatibility (was: ECM Choice: Sequential V6...)

William Lucke william.lucke
Mon Sep 11 23:13:56 UTC 2006

Ok, from the Turbo Buick forum, I learned that the Turbo Buick ECM is
the 1227148 and that the turbo version uses $T31 code which is available
from Tunercat.

How compatible are the signals of the early and late DIS between
ignition module and ECM? What resources are there for timing diagrams
and explanations of the early system?
What kind of cam sensor does the 7148 expect? What kind of cam sensor
does the 3100 have?

How easy/hard is the $T31 code to work with?

Will