[Gmecm] The forum lives...

Cowen captain_krill
Tue Sep 12 01:02:00 UTC 2006

I've been lurking, with a few posts when I think I can
contribute, for about 2 years.  The Jeep is running so
well in closed loop with it's hodge-podge mix of GM
goodies, I haven't learned to reprogram - but I will
(for open loop improvements mostly).  I've become
accustomed to reading every post on the digest, and
I've slowly learned quite a bit.  You guys have a lot
of knowledge!
I wasn't sure I'd like the forum Andrew put together,
but I did enjoy looking it over.  That said, the
emoticons and LOL, OMG, ROTFL junk seems pretty
infantile.  AM I that old at 35??  If we could filter
out the MSN-speak chaff, we'd really have something!