[Gmecm] Jeep 4.0 ve table

David M. Ingebretsen dingebre
Fri Sep 15 01:52:36 UTC 2006

I don't have one for the 4.0 liter. I thought the 4.0's were all factory MPI
units?

I do have a bin for my 4.2 liter which works very nicely for me. There are
also some 4.2 liter bins on the DIY ftp site. If you want mine, I'm happy to
email you several which may be good starting points.

Send me private email and I will send them to you.

_______________________________________

David M. Ingebretsen, M.S., M.E.
Collision Forensics & Engineering, Inc.
2469 East Fort Union Boulevard, Ste 114
Salt Lake City, UT 84121

801 733-5458
dingebre at 3dphysics.net

__

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of Andrew Gibson
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:51 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Gmecm] Jeep 4.0 ve table

I am in need and do realize this is the gm section. Does anyone have a VE
table for a jeep 4.0L engine? I'm finally trying to work out all the bugs in
my GM 4.1L 1bbl TBI system and the VE table is killing me. Since the Jeep
motor has roughly the same size throttle body and dispalcement it should be
darn close. Thanks in advance!