[Gmecm] $8D code "issue"?

Tomas Sokorai tsokorai
Tue Sep 26 18:41:55 UTC 2006

Hi Guys,
I'm happy driving my 1227727 converted 323i for the last month, but I found the
following issue:
When I crank the engine very short and the engine doesen't start, but rotates, then if I
try to restart it right away, the engine starts OK, but the commanded IAC position stays
sky-high and gets me a 2500RPM idle .... and doesen't want to come down until I shut the
engine off and restart it again.

Is this some funny side-effect of my combination of non-standard values I used to adapt
this mask to my engine? (the engine is a I6 + DIS)

--
Tomas J. Sokorai Sch.