[Gmecm] gm 92 riv prom chip

Scott Pearson mrcad472
Wed Aug 8 13:27:32 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "kc" <kctobyjoe1 at verizon.net>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] gm 92 riv prom chip

> there is only 1 computer in this ride has 3 connections
> not taking it out until i have a replacement i won on ebay

There's going to be more than one computer in this car. Without looking at
the schematics, I'm going to guess 5-7 individual modules. The PCM (under
the passenger side of the dash) and the BCM (behind the glove box) both have
3 connections. The two black ones will be the same, but the colored one will
be different. I think a 92 will have red on the BCM and green on the PCM.

Scott