[Gmecm] $58 simplification

Dig turbodig
Mon Aug 13 21:35:45 UTC 2007

KDISFS is never used in the code. F28 is the "common" means for scaling injectors.

Later,

Dig

----- Original Message ----
From: Rob Handley <Robin at FuryWorld.fsnet.co.uk>
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 1:30:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] $58 simplification

Hello Bill,

I had the following to zap EGR:

?         KEGRTEM1 ($0669) to maximum possible temperature ? to turn off EGR

?         Contents of F4 ($02FF) to 0 ? to turn off EGR effect

?         Contents of F72 ($06E5) to 0 ? to turn off EGR effect

?         Contents of F73 ($0739) to 0 ? to turn off EGR effect

?         F28 ($040E) to ? ? to turn off EGR effect

?         F75 ($06D1) to ? ? to turn off EGR effect

...and the following to zap DFCO:

?         KDFCOTP ($0388) to minimum possible throttle value ? to turn off
DFCO

?         KDFCOSLK ($037B) to maximum possible speed ? to turn off DFCO

?         KDFCOG ($0373) to ? ? to turn off DFCO effect ??

Thanks for the tip about the 0 entry in the F28 array - but isn't KDISFS
(injector flow rate in gallons/hour) not a good place to configure the BPW
calculation for the injectors in use? (BTW Am I right in thinking that this
is the rating of each of the 4 injectors, in the Sunbird application?)

Thanks,

Robin