[Gmecm] 4 out buffer and 7747

Jay Vessels jay
Sat Aug 18 00:09:28 UTC 2007

Hi there!

'7747 wants a 2000 PPM  0-5V square wave VSS signal.

The original VSS input signal to that buffer was a 4000 PPM magnetic
sensor, and neither input was grounded.  Not sure what the signal for
your VSS looks like, but the more you can make it look like the GM
signal, the better.  Do you have a 'scope?  Any pictures from it?

Jay Vessels
1982 Chevrolet S-10 Sport, 2.8V6 TBI
1984 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Sport, 2.8V6 (TBI pending)