[Gmecm] Schematic drawing program

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Jan 3 05:50:18 UTC 2007

I've tried a few schematic capture programs and my feeling is that for
some reason, people who write schematic capture think they're GUI design
geniuses also.  I think you have to go out of your way to break GUI
conventions in windows, with the API calls all wrapped up in class
libraries and stuff, but somehow they manage to do it.

Eagle is OK, I used it for the USB-VPW project I'm working on.  I plan
on trying winqcad (www.winqcad.com) also. I would have used it for rev2
of the USB-VPW board but it doesn't import Eagle and I didn't feel like
redoing the whole thing.

--steve