[Gmecm] Re: TBI injector schema vs. port injector schema

Chris Reynolds red83brick
Thu Jan 4 02:12:39 UTC 2007

Not easily

  I could not see the reason for running a 7730 ECM with TBI.    The later model 1993-1996 TBI PCMs are much more advanced than the 1227747 like ECMs.  8192 Baud, transmission controls, PFI compatible, and can even be run with a MAF sensor controlling the fuel.

William Lucke <william.lucke at highspeedlink.net> wrote:
  Ok...
Why not?

Will