[Gmecm] SBC TBI intake to 86 and earlier ???

BNRVL at aol.com BNRVL
Thu Jan 11 16:23:15 UTC 2007

  Hello Jake , did GM make a spacer that will work on my Carter 4 Bbl Carb,
or will I have to find a pattern for the Carter intake and a spacer block ?

 Will I have to make a pattern from the bottom of the Carter  carb, from a
Carter Gasket for the hole layout ,  and a pattern for the bottom of the  GM TBI
to be used in my system , to make a spacer so they will both line up when
installed on the Corvette Alum intake ?
 I do not know what is out there in patterns , and really don't know how to
find them .
 this way I can use my present intake manifold , do you think this wikll work
on my 69 Corvette 350 CI engine ??

 Thank you very Much
  Bob Norville