[Gmecm] Chevy 350 Carburated to TBI / TPI?

Aphelion79 aphelion79
Sat Jan 13 05:42:32 UTC 2007

Oh okay so the 2bbl TBI was stock, that clears that up... :)  I figured
the 4bbl was some fancy thing by Holly... thanks for all the information
everyone, I'm still lost as to what a "CAL" is when I was asking about
the Transmission earlier:

"If you are going to use a TH400 transmission, you will want to find

a wiring harness from a truck equipped with the TH400 and use a CAL from
a TH400. If you can't find the CAL, let me know and I can tell you
which one I used that I uploaded to the server several years ago."