[Gmecm] V8 speedo calibration

BNRVL at aol.com BNRVL
Tue Jan 16 17:43:19 UTC 2007

  Hello Steve , I am ready to tackle the mechanics of the TBI Low Budget
Injection  conversion , but Must admit I know nothing about burning chips , nor
have  the necessary equipment to do it  with .

 I am going to thre Advance Auto Parts today to see if they have a Holley
17-41 TB unit adaptor to mate the TB to my Corvette intake manifold , and perhaps
they can point me to some one here that can help in the tuning area , as I
know my 69 350 will have to be addressed , since the insides are different from
the factory GM engine .

 I plan to run my 350 automatic and Duster 2:46"1 rear end first till all of
the bugs get worked out ,then go for the 700 R 4 OD trans .  As some one
online told me that the truck is light weight enough to work OK
  In your opinion which year GM vehicle , considering the 700 R 4 change down
the road , as my Transmission guy told me he can make the 350 and a lock-up
torque converter work , with some toggle switches until I replace the 350 with
the 700R 4 , later .

 Looks like I am going to have to get me a job to fund this experiment .

  You have really been an inspiration to me on this project , and I
especially appreciate your patience and toleration with me and my silly dumb questions
, but I have thanks to you and others I  do have a more working knowledge
about this endeavor , since our first email , altho there is still a lot of mud in
these waters , but I worked with Engineers on my job , and I know they do not
design mistakes on purpose  , and you folks are in that league in my opinion
. I still plan to follow the  Low- Dollar Injection plan , as this is the best
one composit I have seen so far .  I sure wish Street
rodder would give me Doc Frohmader and mike Moeller's email , so I could
contact them both for addition help ,  but they will not respond .

 Thank You Again

  Bob Norville

   Bob Norville