[Gmecm] introduction, and 4L80E questions...

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Jan 24 02:05:52 UTC 2007

Maybe it would work to hook up the relevant inputs to the computer (TPS,
RPM, VSS, ?) but only use the transmission related outputs.  Tunercat
should have a calibration editor for this that you could use to tune
shift points and turn off engine related trouble codes.

--steve