[Gmecm] Opel, Vauxhall, or GM ECM?

Per Lonnborg perlon
Wed Jul 25 06:44:20 UTC 2007

Hi!

I know this is probably totally wrong forum, but since I only have dealt with GM ECM and I know there are lots of skilled persons out here
I hope someone can help:

A friend of mine who knows I mess with GM ECMs gave me this two boxes, pics here:

http://www.lanechoice.net/P/EFI/mail/kim1.jpg

http://www.lanechoice.net/P/EFI/mail/kim2.jpg

They are from an Opel (or are they called Vauxhall in the US?), anyway they belong to the GM family. I clearly see that it is Bosch
products (Motronic), but the second pic also have a GM part no, 96 015 795.

I believe this is the box for the tranny?

I would be very glad if someone coult point me to the right direction regarding these ECMs or if someone have personal skills about them.

Thanks,

/Per