[Gmecm] $58 Baro code

Mike V efi
Fri Jul 27 02:33:47 UTC 2007

Hi Dig,
Your first post didn't make it to my mailbox either.
Mike V

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dig" <turbodig at yahoo.com>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] $58 Baro code

Strange... I never saw my post come across, was starting to wonder if it
made it out there.

The thing I don't get is how/where it's getting updated at all.  The values
we're seeing aren't the default, which is what I'd expect to see.

The voltage drop during cranking is the only thing I can figure, but that
would seem to me to be a bad time to read the baro...

I think the initial fix will be to have it just read on key on/not running.
Not gonna help the altitude folks, but it's better than what's there today.
Future work, will try to get the running update working.

Thanks for the input.

Dig