[Gmecm] VSS help needed.

Andrew Gibson andrewsharyn
Sat Jun 2 14:49:03 UTC 2007

Got a fun one here. One of my past coworkers did some major modifications on his jeep (Moabite) including a doubler transfer case. (I know this is the GM section, keep reading)  Now he has no space for his oem vss. He does have a spot on the tcase output for a speedo cable. I have seen speed sensors in the past that screw onto where a speedo cable would go. I just can't remember where. Anybody know usable part #'s for this?