[Gmecm] FW: riviera troubles

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue Jun 12 18:19:58 UTC 2007

Forwarding a post from a non member.  If you reply please copy the
posters address

kc [kctobyjoe1 at verizon.net]

--steve

-----Original Message-----
From: mailman-bounces at columbiabikeclub.com
[mailto:mailman-bounces at columbiabikeclub.com] On Behalf Of kc
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 12:10 PM
To: gmecm-owner at diy-efi.org
Subject: riviera troubles

Here is my quandry which you may post in my stead Own a 92 Rivera with
the digital dash and electronic climat control The orig dash blew up and
was replaced NOW the odometer reads ERROR altho every other function
works fine trip meter reads correctly SO...in PA I CANNOT get it
inspected now because there is no mileage reference point ERROR does not
qualify To fix, I need to:?
Get new ECM?
Have it re flashed ( I understand the VIN info is paramount) throw up my
hands and get rid of car?
CRY?

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.