[Gmecm] 749 Shift light output

davesnothereman at netscape.net davesnothereman
Sat Mar 3 14:09:09 UTC 2007

  What I missed in the my first reply was the corresponding value at 0x013D, minimum value for shift light on. Setting both 0x013D and 0x013E to desired threshold with 13D being slightly lower should effectively force the light on or off based on RPM.

 The variables related to the shift light are posted here:
 http://www.diy-efi.org/pipermail/gmecm/2006-June/002009.html

 Zaphod

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Robin at FuryWorld.fsnet.co.uk
 To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
 Sent: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 3:30 AM
 Subject: Re: [Gmecm] 749 Shift light output

  FWIW I'm using the Sunbird code (that ran on the '749) and configured the shift light to always come on above a set RPM by setting the value of EPROM memory location $013E (where $0000 is the address of the first byte in the EPROM).

 4000 RPM is a valid value for this. I've successfully tested it at 2000.

 HTH

 Robin

 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Shaw" <b.shaw at comcast.net>