[Gmecm] Tachometer circuit question

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Mar 12 17:14:57 UTC 2007

Scott Feaver sent along an IP schematic -- the list rejected the
attachment but I moved it to the wiki page.  Here is Scott's note:

Here is a diagram for you.  You'll be looking at the wire to B1.
Coming
from the module..  It is white all the way with a connection in the
middle
somewhere.

Hope this helps.
Scott

ps, go to diy-efi.org, click gmecm, click wiki, click GmecmScratch to
see the pdf file.  You may have to click a "show attachments" link if
there's nothing on the scratch page.

There is a scratch page for each list, this replaces the FTP site as a
place to put files of a temporary nature.  The list is configured to
reject attachments to emails.

regards,
--steve