[Gmecm] 749 ECM

rawardsr at ameritech.net rawardsr
Wed Mar 14 13:27:27 UTC 2007

Hello James

I've run $58 on a 32K (29AT256)flash prom without
issues.  Just load the bin file into the upper half of
the prom. (start bin @ $4000)

I ran a 305 with twin Eaton M90 blowers with a
modified 7749 (FETs upgraded for use with 8 low Z, 35
lb injectors) at 15 lbs boost.

There is a ton of info about my setup on Thirdgen.org,
search for SATURN5, in the DIY Prom section.

I'll try to remember when I get home from work to look
for one of my old bin files.

Cheers, Bob

=== message truncated ===