[Gmecm] The passing of a legend

Mike V efi
Wed May 9 20:41:58 UTC 2007

You hit it on the head Lyndon.
The health issues he endured before & after his heart/lung
transplant were staggering.  He had a zeal for life and
for all things car-related - and he never complained as
 long as he was tuning.  I was not as close to Bruce as
some others on this list.  We met for lunch and to swap
EFI goodies a couple times.  He had a great sense of
humor, as well as the highest regard for many people
here.  He had lots of stories. We could have talked forever.
When I told my wife about his passing, she said something like:
   "People are like dogs. The big lovable ones are with
     us for far too little time.  The little mean ones just
     seem to live forever."
It was her long pause and the stare at me after mentioning the little mean
ones that I didn't like.
Seriously, Bruce was a good guy.  I am saddened by the news
of his passing.
mv