[Gmecm] Injector sense

Rob Handley Robin
Sun Sep 2 23:44:22 UTC 2007

Sorry to bring up old stuff, but I've been trawling through my personal
archives and doing Google searches for hours and haven't found a definitive
answer.

I wanted to be sure what to do with the injector sense lines on my '727,
when connecting 4 high impedance (saturated) injectors in parallel.

The Corvette wiring diagrams on the diy-efi site just show injectors
connected in parallel, and have the 2 injector sense pins (that are shown on
the quadplugecm cross-reference) listed as 'not used'. From this I deduce
that I don't have to worry about the injector sense lines. I'd be grateful
if somebody could confirm.

Robin