[Gmecm] Re: Undignified death of a project :P

Andrew Gibson andrewsharyn
Mon Sep 10 01:43:31 UTC 2007

Very interesting that so many on you have had systems with the sending unit as a backup switch. My 88 gmc runs until you unplug it. Same with the FI setup my brother just toasted. Maybe I have had vehicles with the sending unit as a backup that just have not had a failure so I don't have to diag them. Regardless I still check the oil level on vehicles with an intermittent stall when stopped. It's been the cause more than once.

  Have a good night guys!