[Gmecm] Ideal gas law

Rob Handley Robin
Mon Sep 17 17:18:23 UTC 2007

I have no reason to think the lookup isn't working. The values in the
standard Sunbird F31M array are fixed for MAT = 23.5 C and above. Is it the
same for the Sy/Ty ?

Rob

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dig" <turbodig at yahoo.com>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: 17 September 2007 14:37
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] Natural gas law

Are you talking about the values in the table, or are you saying the lookup
isn't working?

The factory calibration was, "less than perfect".

The other thing at work here, is the fact that when temps heated up, they
wanted a bit extra fuel to keep the detonation demons away.  24 c is a bit
low to start doing that, IMO.

Later,

Dig