[Gmecm] 7747 stumbling acceleration when cold

Charles McDowell charles
Wed Dec 1 01:00:18 UTC 2010

Interesting.  Somehow I got myself to 132.  The standard ASDU is 135, so I'm
a little confused,  I'm sure I originally scaled it like 135*(55/65), but
maybe I found the BLMs to be running away or something....  I think I'll try
again and double check.