[Gmecm] 7747 stumbling acceleration when cold

Jay Vessels jay
Sun Nov 28 13:54:17 UTC 2010

Hi there!

My first guess is that it sounds lean when cold.  Either the tune is
off, or you've got a fuel delivery problem (i.e. clogged injectors, weak
fuel pump, restriction in the plumbing).

I'd be interested to see the BLMs, wondering if they're high.  If it's a
stock(ish) application then it's more likely a hardware issue than a
tune issue.  If it's a transplant, and you're sure the hardware is
behaving (and running okay when hot isn't necessarily an indication that
the hardware is healthy) then some datalogging can really help point
things in the right direction.

Jay Vessels
1982 Chevrolet S-10 Sport, 2.8V6 TBI
2006 Pontiac Solstice