[Gmecm] 181 merc 730

alan mays truckeez
Tue Aug 9 21:04:32 UTC 2011

OK I remember this from a while back-It would make life so much easier---IF I could get on the code59.org site.?? Someone mentioned the ECM doesn't really know how many injectors its firing? ,? So here is another question---? should i just get a 730 or at least the eprom from a 3.1 gm to start with since the "shaky II" --Merky II 4 banger is 3 ltr??? would that simplify more as far as having to change values in the bin files?? here is a pic of the intake model for carbs--I haven't got a lt1 intake yet to make injector bung plugs to model in but they will be pointing at the back of the valves.
http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/showthread.php?p=2767390#post2767390
?

"Alan, a 1227730 will work with the TPI harness or the Sunbird harness.? It MIGHT take a re-pinning of one or two wires but not have diagrams in front of me.
?
Is this a turbo'd 181? That will be neat!
?
Both the 1227749 and the 1227730 will run Code59 for boost.? The 7730 can not run a TBI but the 7749 can run a TBI. This is because the 1227749 has a peak/hold injector driver but the 7730 has only saturated driver."