[Gmecm] 181 merc efi harness

alan mays truckeez
Thu Aug 25 19:28:18 UTC 2011

? Thanks for the input,
?
?On the GM board there seem to be factions just like the bigger efi/diy- when I first signed up there were guys trying to lure me to the Megasquirt crowd, but im a junk yard dawg---some are more inclined to use the 730 rather Than the 749------Its plain to see why.? i have another lead on a turbo bird,? The aldl ports on these are not part of the engine/efi harness ---Instead they are part of the dash wiring harness,? how do ya'll deal with that-- hours of fun pulling all of it--or is there an easier way to add just that part in??
?
?I know the vss is also part of the dash harness on some but remember an attermarket in line add on vss from a speedometer supplier that could be used.?
?
?As far as the rear part of the car --the fuel pump in tank is the only rear lead to worry about--what section of the harness does that tie? into?
?
?TFtI