[Gmecm] Failing Calif SMOG

Avery Nisbet anisbet
Wed Aug 31 05:29:00 UTC 2011

What kind of exhaust are you running?  H,X, or Y pipe?

Can you move the O2 sensor to the other side or after the exhaust's
join? or get a wide band and log some runs compared to the ALDL
output.

Could the tech give you numbers on HC's HydroCarbons?  Also how were
your Nox? Those will tell us a little more about rich or lean. Over
advanced or under advanced.
Carbon-monoxide is more of a incomplete combustion thing(a few things
can cause it).

How did the Tech put the engine into "fast idle"?
-Avery