[Gmecm] is the list still active

Edwin Leahy playtoy_18
Thu Sep 8 04:44:49 UTC 2011

It's a DOS interface,and I cant find any info on it.
Screenshots below.
I'll check out the suggested sites also,thanks bill

I think my subscription must be messed up also,I havent had any messages in a few days.
Definately not as many as listed.
I set preferences the other day,didnt make much difference.
I have caught strays that somehow make it into my bulk box.

[IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/edwinleahy/def7c626.jpg[/IMG]

This screen comes up when you hit "D" on previous screen.
[IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/edwinleahy/c6119fc3.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone