[Gmecm] LT1 in G-Body

Scot Sealander ssealander
Tue Sep 13 00:20:30 UTC 2011

It will probably run fairly well.  I would be more afraid of the ECM.  If I
remember correctly, it was only used two years in the vette, and one year in
the F-body. If it ever dies, you may not be able to replace it.  It might be
better to install a 94-95 ECM right off the bat.

 Hey fellas . I see a lot of threads on lately about tuning. I'd like to
interject a question. I am working on a transplant. A 93 LT1 into a Monte
Carlo SS.  While there is a lot of activity here I thought I might get the
best answer. Will I need to do any tuning to have good drivability and
performance, will the weight difference in the cars create a need to tune
differently. ??    Thanks.  Tim