[Gmecm] Example: Simulating the "power valve" in the ECU for PE

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Wed Sep 14 02:00:04 UTC 2011

Very interesting table!

Do you happen to have a log graph of some various accelerations of?MPH vs. TPS
vs. PE ?

My curiosity is what the TPS looks like on acceleratoins from stop, I'd be
expecting it to drop to PE for a short instant on a loaded pull away from
a?stop, then come out as I tend to drive (I think, I've never graphed my own
here) farily constant?foot pressure,?if I'm gonna pull away hard I push down and
hold, not so much a gradual push to a pont and?hold, so this may be a good
example of a tune to your foot?

You have me curious now, I'm gonna go back to my log data files and see if I
have the necessary data points to graph my own foot out.

Great discussion, so glad I got hooked back up to the list, I was missing
something in my life. Thanks
?
-rick