[Gmecm] Buick 3300 LG7 MAF Program...

Robert Saar robertisaar
Sat Nov 10 23:51:17 UTC 2012

actually, i got it twice due to you sending it to the GMECM list as well.
?
actual file size is 32KB, so the 27C256 setting is correct. it's an $AE BIN, looks like 1991 model year. looks to have disassembled correctly, so i'm not sure why it wouldn't autodetect. an initial looks reveals that GM left a LOT of free space in the program, so it probably won't take too long to deal with.

--- On Sat, 11/10/12, David Allen <davida1 at hiwaay.net> wrote:

From: David Allen <davida1 at hiwaay.net>
Subject: [Gmecm] Buick 3300 LG7 MAF Program...
To: "David Allen" <davida1 at hiwaay.net>, robertissar at yahoo.com, "GM-ECM" <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 11:29 AM

Hi Robert. Attached are 2 .bin files. My chip reader wouldn't auto-detect the chip size, so I read it as a 27C256 and as a 27C512. If these are not usable I can adjust and read it again. Normally it auto detects the chip size, so I hope this doesn't mean the chip was corrupt or damaged.

This MEMCAL (AXAT 9713) was installed in the 8706 ECM I got from junkyard from a 90's Cutlass Ciera 3300 car.

Hope this helps you to improve your nAst1 code MAF function! Will be interested to hear what you find.

Sincerely,
David
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----