[Gmecm] Buick 3300 LG7 MAF Program...

Jay Vessels jay
Mon Nov 12 23:16:25 UTC 2012

Hi there!

Depending on the transmission in the Fiero you may be in luck.  The Getrag
282 5-speed in FWD cars 1991-1994 (I think, maybe 1992?) I think had the
magnetic VSS.  It's been a while since I owned one but I think that's the
case.  So, that may work on the Fiero.

Jags That Run have offered inline VSS modules before, which may work on the
Lotus.

Jay Vessels
1982 Chevrolet S-10 Sport, 2.8V6 TBI
2006 Pontiac Solstice