[Gmecm] flathead ford files?

Richard Peak druid_city_hotrods
Sun Feb 3 00:32:27 UTC 2013

Yes,
It has been done & it seems to work very well thanks to my genius buddy David?who also introduced me to this forum.
The engine is a lightened & balanced?1942 Ford stroker (with a Mercury crank) that was built by The Alabama Gang's engine builder in the '60's.
I added a tunnel-ram intake & a "crab type", Pertonics style electronic ignition.
TBI & ECM were taken off a '90's 4.3L Astro van & was programmed to run as it would on a 5.0L V8.
I'm sure a stock 2 barrel Flathead intake could be made to fit a TBI with machine work or an adapter plate.
Rich