[Gmecm] flathead ford files?

Edwin leahy playtoy_18
Sun Feb 3 08:49:43 UTC 2013

I'm sorry I can't help,but one of my projects that is yet to be started is a '48 chrysler flathead six.
In planning stage now and one major decision is whether to keep all stock,swap in a modern powertrain or convert a spare engine.
Just wanted to say thanks for the info and links,not alot of other similar projects out there to look over.

Sorry to butt in,back to your regularly scheduled programming.