[Gmecm] flathead ford files?

alan mays truckeez
Sun Feb 3 22:17:05 UTC 2013

Hey David thats impressive, me likee.? Im thinking? a little different though,? Im scheming? my own intake?, Ive been talking to a foundry and am a pattern maker,?
?
side saddle digital midgets-port injection,? I wish i could be less cryptive? but.....
?propriatory? until reality.?
?
So how could a bin be built? for a 38-48? or later, the only small V8 as i said is the rover/buick olds 215? 3.5

tell Richard to check out the retro caddy batwing air cleaner? by obrian truckers-formerly bitchen products--a NICE cast aluminum downsized version with three different tops avalable!

--- On Sat, 2/2/13, David Allen <davida1 at hiwaay.net> wrote:

From: David Allen <davida1 at hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] flathead ford files?
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Date: Saturday, February 2, 2013, 6:21 PM

I have done this! Got a 1944 4.0L Ford / Lincoln flathead running under TBI with 1227747 ECM.
?
The car hasn't been tuned or driven yet because the clutch and brake pedals and shifter aren't ready. The manifold is a real work of art.
?
Some pictures are here:
?
The engine:
http://68.209.87.173/FlatheadEFI/11_07/Engine_11_07.jpg
?
Distributor:
http://68.209.87.173/FlatheadEFI/11_07/MVC-002Gann.JPG
?
TBI:
http://68.209.87.173/FlatheadEFI/11_07/MVC-005Gann.JPG
?
http://68.209.87.173/FlatheadEFI/11_07/MVC-006Gann.JPG
?
http://68.209.87.173/FlatheadEFI/11_07/MVC-015Gann.JPG
?
Electronics:
http://68.209.87.173/FlatheadEFI/MVC-015ann.JPG
?
The only problem is, the engine has an awful cam in it and I don't think it will ever run smooth unless this is replaced.
?
Sincerely,
David