[Gmecm] TBI for 455 Olds - 454 BINs

Aaron aaron
Wed Jan 30 14:17:22 UTC 2013

Sorry, I forgot to mention .

I looks like there is an EBL bin file for an Olds 455 and the 700R4
available.

From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of Aaron
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:59 AM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] TBI for 455 Olds - 454 BINs

Wade,

Seems you are getting great info from the list.

I have several different 7747 Bin files for the Olds 455 in a GMC motorhome
if you are interested.

Interestingly, I can find the chips and the Moates equipment, but I can't
find the files I extracted.

Let me know if you like these to start with, and / or import the tables into
another Bin.

As for the tuning later, You might look into the Dynamic EFI EBL boards.

The GMC Motorhome EFI community has been using these and speak very highly
of them.

Not just the ease of use, but the software features and EFI code have solved
several issues we've had with the straight 7747 on our Olds 455.

Things like throttle tip in stumble, one of the worst factory intake
manifold ever made, open loop to closed loop backfire and so on.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Aaron